BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 6 May 2011

this is a story about a girl and a boy!! =) read this!!! =)

this is a story about this girl..she is hoping that the boy knew that she liked that him .. but .. the boy did not know ...and..she had to say something..that girl wrote something on her diaries..

     hey boy.. =) i want you to know something..actually..i..it's hard to say...i like you...you do not know that because i didn't tell you...and.. i wanna say something..
             
            i wanna talk to you.. =) about..me..i like you...and if you know that..i hope you're happy..and..if you see me or saw me..please say 'hi' to me..maybe it is for the first time you say 'hi' to me or..it is the last time you say 'hi' to me.. ='( i'm sorry...i didn't tell you..may be i'm not for ya...last night..i've a dream about you.. and...in that dream..i am..sorry i can't tell you ...you're awesome...actually...maybe this is a last text for you..i won't write any later to you...about you ...may be i can't see you again...i'm sorry...maybe it was the last time you smile to me.. =) it's the last time..and..i hope..i will live longer..because i love to see your smile..there's no one can make me happy..like you make me happy..i'm sorry...i wish i can be with you forever for the rest of my life.. 
            .maybe when you're reading this letter I went away ..far away...and .. do not be sad because all of this  are not of your fault..it was because...of one thing...i can't tell you that thing..i'm sorry...and..REMEMBER!! please say 'HI' to me...may be it was for the LAST time you say 'HI' to me..i am very sorry...
             I AM VERY SORRY>>>IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT>>>


 
            

0 comments: