BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 28 April 2011

love ya!! >> miss ya!! << want ya!!!



hey... =)
   i love ya boy....you're very cute...i like you...do you know that??? hahahah....yeah..actually..i need you to know that...and i wish you know that...but you're not... thnx...bcoz you're very kind...you're very nice..and you're silent boy...
   
            hey...i want you to know that you're my extra oxygen...you're my oxygen...*extra..heheheheh...i like ya!!! you're very cute for me!!!  i think...if i have a power..i wanna make you fall in love with me..but..i don't have any power...if i'm a witch..i'll make you like me...but i'm not....and..i don't know..?? just want you to know that...

     just a post.. =) don't think 'bout it.. =)
     from me!!! *&^%$^(&$$#%*()&^%(.. <^_^> 
      hope you'll have a very nice day!!!

0 comments: